Pages

Tuesday 28 May 2013

A Moment With My Mum



Me celebrating Mothers Day with my special mum


Yesterday was a special day for all the mums in the world because it was Mothers Day. It’s a day that everyone who has a mother shows respect, honor and love by doing good things for their mother.

As for my mother I did try my best to make her feel happy and special so she could feel my love for her especially on Mother’s Day. Early in the morning I woke up and gave her the card that I made for her and she was delighted to receive it. Then she thought that I copied someone else’s words for the card but it actually came from my heart. I wished that I had breakfast with mum but my uncle arrived to take me to the bakery to buy freshly baked bread for the priest in St Patrick’s Parish.  

When my uncle and I arrived to  church, I quickly walked to father’s house so I could give the freshly cooked bread for his breakfast. As I was changing into the White Albe, I went to my uncle to check if everything is organised for the Mass, for example taking the wine and bread at the back of church so someone else could take it to father during Mass.

When Mas was starting, I had a feeling that I didn't want to serve anymore. During church we were up to the part where Father Michael gives the holy bread to those who had done their Holy Communion. As I was going to receive the bread I felt a sad emotion that my mum was sitting by herself. I thought that my mother should not be sitting alone on her special day. I should be sitting next to her but I was an altar server on that day. I couldn't wait for church to finish so I could give mum my undivided attention.

When church finally finished I quickly took my albe out and sprinted to mum so I could give her a hug and a kiss. Hopefully, I made her feel special on her special day. I love my mum!    

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.